it's all about me

Hello my name is Vanessa. I was born in Bandung, April 21st 2001.
I am the third of three children. i live in Bandung and i'm one of the student in SMAN 3 Bandung.
speaking of hobby, my hobbies are skating, watching film , and travelling
i have went to Europe, Australia and Asia for travelling
i am not a very smart girl. i am the laziest girl in my class.
i hope in can be a doctor like my mother
an i wish i can study at UNPAD

 well now i want to tell you about my family. i have two brother, and he's name deli. he is the older brother and the second brother name is Kevin
my father is a businessman and my mother is a doctor

when i was 7 years old i had a dream to be a famous person HAHAHA, but its just 1 month
i had many dreams when i was a children but now i know that dream maybe hard to got
so i had a dream to be a doctor like my mom
but i think my passion is not to be doctor
i wish i can be a professional skater and i can be a professional coach skating
i want to make an ice rink with my student if they want to study with me

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My goals

invitation