my last holiday

My Last Holiday

on Desember 19th 2017, me and my family went to London for 9 days.

first we went to soekarno hatta international airpot at 9 pm because my flight at the midnight.
but we didn't go directly to London but we transit in Hongkong for 4 hours and than flight to london.
maybe we used 12 hour to go to london by airplane.

i arrived in London on desember 20th, we were going to our apartment. 
due to tired travel and the time different is quite drastic, we decided to take a rest for one day in our apartment.

the next day we were going to looking around the city, first stop that we wanted to see was oxford street. there are many shops and restaurant.
and another place we went to buckingham palace. many place that i went to 

on desember 26th, that was boxing day. boxing day is the day that all the shops is on sale. 

on desember 29th we going back to indonesia before flight to jakarta we transit in hongkong same as the first time that we went to london.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My goals

invitation