EDU PASSION

Edu Passion : Agranasta


On 24th january, my school held an event name Edu Passion : Agranasta
Edu Passion is one of events held by OSIS SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.
Symbol of Agranasta is whale. The whale is commonly associated with emotion, inner truth, and creativity.
This event made some workshops, talkshow, presentation from some faculties, in some univerities, and there were many stand of each universities and also some course or instutions that can help us to be able to study aboard.\


I was one of committee of edu passioan agranasta so i cant do then interview. i did my job that day. i am koodinator of lapangan so i have many job.


before the event start, my job are :
- tell my teamwork for search foodtenant
- testfood
- selection of foodtenant that want to join
- bring the invitation to another school
- mapping
in that day my team and i did our job that moving participants and change money from ticket.





s

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My goals

invitation

passive voice