next holiday

location : school
Vanessa and Vania are talking about their plan for next holiday

vania: hey nes what are you doing?
nes: hey vania, im looking for country in Europe. next holiday i will go there.
vania: oh wow i recommend you to go to London.
nes: why london? do you know about London? please tell me.
vania : hmm just a little information but my friend told me that London is very nice in winter but too cold there
nes : oohh yaa i know it thank you for the information. how about you?
vania ; in desember i will go to puncak in bogor with my family. i will have a family time with my family
nes : ohh looks interesting. have a nice holiday vania
vania : thank you nes have a nice holiday too
*bell ringing*
nes: ohh bell ringing. i have to go back to my class. see you next time vania
vania: see you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My goals

invitation