the broken leg

THE BROKEN LEG


one day, i was playing basketball with my friend in BIC. it was a rainy season.


i was feel cold at the time. before i played basketball, we had been given instruction by our coach. After that me and my friend did warming up. Our coach asked us to run like 10 around of the hall, 10 without the ball and 10 with the ball. after that he asked me for drink because he (my coach) knew my face so tired and bad mood because the weather.


my coach asked us to play a game. me and my friend started to play a game. when i tried to throw the ball i slipped and oh my god i fell down and my leg broken. not just fell down my leg hit my friend's body. suddenly i cried. everyone looked at me at the time and brought me to the hospital at the time too. but i knew my car not in there at the time.i can't walk so i can't take my phone on the locker. it is my bad day but, luckily in BIC there is a visit from the bone doctor because there was an injured of football player. my coach hurried up to asked the doctor to check up my broken leg. and maybe it is my luckiest situation. if there wasn't the bone doctor, maybe i was crying at the time until my car carried me to the hospital or maybe my leg must be amputated because there was a swelling that wasn't immediately addressed.



that situation tell us that god's love is always there and always come when we need.
that situation gives us knowledge that we must to be thankful of everything that God give to us. 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My goals

invitation