My goals


My name is Vanessa, and im 17 years oldI have 2 siblings, they are my older brother. his name is deli and he is 27 years oldhis name is kevin and he is 22 years oldpeople have strength and weakness about their selfmy strength are 

  • im an extrovert people
  • i can speak in front of many people, 
  • i can start coversation with new people
  • i can ice skating
my weakness are
  •  im dirty
  • im forgetful
  • moodyan
  • im very lazy
i have a hobby. and my hobby is playing ice skating and become an athtletand finally because of patience and spending all my abilities can become an international athlete and can boast the name of the school and even the country in international matches.the farthers and biggest match i have ever participated in is Skate Asia in Bangkok, Thailand. There i tried my best, and alhamdulillah i got the champion, but it wasnt my struggle. I started for practice skating from the age of 10 and had been practicing for 8 years. I have many experienced a lot of complaints, tears, laughing, and much more. I always start any activity with bismillah and always trust God, because God always have the better ways for meThe experience that i never forgot was that when i to Bangkok for my competation. I went with my coach just 2 of us. When i wanted to compete, my teacher is gone, i dont know where he is. I was so scared, tense and finally as much as possible i showed my best show.after finishing the match and seeing the result, and thank god i got 2nd place and suddenly my coah came, apologized and cried. at the moment i dont say anything, i cried , i hugged my coach and said "im okey ka, dont do that again please"
My next goal is i want to be a doctor. i want to be cardiologist. my mom is a doctor and i like to see my mom jobs. She very enjoy her live to be a doctor, helping each other and have many money from helping people. cardEveryone respects doctors. Why the doctor is complex work? In – the first because the doctor has to treat people. He can’t be mistaken, because by reason of small mistake people can die. In the second the doctor needs to learn a lot of things: names of medicines, anatomy and many other things.To become the doctor it is necessary to have strong character.The doctor can’t be afraid of a blood, the syringe or medicines. The doctor always has to be quiet and balanced. For example, the surgeon has to be able to react quickly in emergency situations and to cope with a stress. Also the doctor surely has to be honest. He shouldn’t take bribes or tell the truth. Doctor is a noble profession. He gives to the person hope for recovery.Do you know why I want to become a doctor? Because I want to help people, to save their lives. What can be better, than happiness in the opinion of the patient, than the healthy child and the recovered person? Nothing. And I want that people were grateful to me. I want that I worked in the pleasure.Of course, I am afraid that I won’t cope with this work. That I will lack knowledge and the person will die from – for my mistake.I am afraid not to manage to react and to undertake something. But I want to try. I will use the best efforts to become the doctor and to help people.Actually the next year I plan to come to medical college. I have a dream. And I will make everything that to carry out her and to become the real doctor.And I would like that each school student had a dream job and that everyone strove for the goal.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

invitation